Saturday, March 1, 2008

I am done with my paperwork

As many of you know, I have been struggling to complete our paperwork for trip two. After many doctor's visits, fingerprinting (again), test results etc...I got it done yesterday. I finally had all the necessary documents ready, and early yesterday I started out knowing I wanted to complete this task. I went to get things notarized first and then to the county seal place, and last but not least, I headed down to our state capital to get the Maryland State Seal on all our documents. The last thing I did was FedEx all those documents off to America World, so they can send them to Russia for tranlation. To give you an idea how many documents we are talking here, at last count I was way over 100 sheets of paper and then I had to make four books of that 100 sheets of documents. How much fun! I was still nursing my flu, so I came home for a little nap before Luke got home from school. I thank God for helping me through that day knowing I wanted so much to get all of that done.

We are still waiting for a court date which will be set by the judge in Russia, so it depends on his/her schedule as to when we will leave. We are hoping soon!

No comments: