Monday, January 21, 2008

Home at Last!

We are home and trying to think about unpacking and getting back into life again. I feel since we recieved the call in mid-December our lives have been crazy. I went early to pick up Luke from school because I missed him so much and couldn't wait to see him. I cried and Luke got very teary.

I'm so glad to be home but if they asked us to come back tomorrow, I would be on that plane even though I can barely think straight right now. It was an extremely busy trip with loads of travel, so we tried to take naps whenever possible. I didn't sleep at all on the long plane ride home because there's something about sleeping in the upright position that gets me every time. I wished at one point I was working the trip so time would go by faster. I told the flight crew on the trip to Moscow I was an ex-flight Attendant and they teased me about helping them out. I didn't sleep good last night and was wide awake at 5am. I remember this feeling all to well from my flying days. I can't wait until it's over and I'm back on EST.

I thank God for a wonderful and blessed trip. At times it feels surreal. Was I really there? Did I really meet our daughter? But, He has this all under control and we will wait for His prefect timing to go back and bring her home! Please Lord make it soon!!!!!! I have more to write about our journey, but this brain is just too sleepy. More to come....

No comments: