Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Russian Holidays

Well, I just found out today that the Russian Consolate is closed until 9th of January, so that leaves us with a mighty tight timeframe for getting our visa's before we leave. The man I talked to in San Francisco (the place I FedEx our visa's) said we should be able to get them back on the 12th. So, as my stomach turns, we are hopeful the visa's will arrive and we can leave on the 14th of January.



This is where I am glad I'm not in control of this and the One who is does!

1 comment:

Miji said...

Missy,

I am overwelhmed with joy and happiness for your family as you embark on this adventure. I will begin to pray fervently that your travel plans and your meeting with you daughter Tatiana (what a beautiful name by the way) go seamlessly. Praise God for this most joyous of blessings. I am so happy for you, I can just imagine how youare feeling. Godspeed, ALl my best, Miji